The Terex® Finlay 683 Portable Screening Plant is the most popular screening equipment machine in the Terex® Finlay inclined range.
The Portable Screening Plant is Renown for its quality, performance and productivity the Terex® Finlay 683 combines scalping, screening, and stockpiling into one self-contained unit.
Its rugged design enables the Terex® Finlay 683 with its 3.65m x 1.5m (12’ x 5’) screen to handle materials such as sand and gravel, limestone, crushed stone, coal, topsoil, and demolition waste.
Remote tipping rejects grid, hydraulic screen tensioning of bottom deck mesh and three on-board hydraulic folding conveyors are standard.
- 8m³ hopper (10.5yd3) with 4.25m (14’) tipping grid.
- Remote control hydraulic tipping reject grid c/w grouser bars 4.25m x 100mm spacing (14’ 0” x 4”).
- 3.66m x 1.52m (12’ x 5’) top deck screen and 3.00m x 1.52m (10’ x 5’) bottom deck screen Hydraulic tensioning (bottom deck screen mesh).
- Catwalk around screen c/w handrail, kickboard, and access ladder.
- Screen box reject chute (1).
- Skirting on the main conveyor.
- Heavy duty undercarriage unit with 400mm wide tracks.
- Control operation of tracks via hand-held set with 5m connection lead with heavy-duty square connector.
- Guards to M & Q specification.
- Low-level greasing & emergency stops (4).