The Terex® Finlay 696 2-deck inclined screen has been developed to fulfill the demands of high production producers in quarrying, mining, sand and gravel, coal, woodchip, and topsoil applications.
The new high-energy screenbox features two full-size 6.1m x 1.7m (20’ x 5’ 7”) to give a total screening area of 20.74m² (223ft²). The 8m³ (10.5yd³) hopper/feeder is fitted with a variable speed belt feeder to ensure a consistent flow of material and can be fitted with a remote tipping grid or double deck vibrating grid.
Operator benefits include a quick set-up time (typically under 30 minutes) with hydraulically folding screen box catwalks and product conveyors. The compact transport envelope enables the machine to be transported between job sites with ease.
The model is available with hybrid technology consisting of on-board electrical motors permitting the flexibility to run the plant from an outside power supply or standard on-board engine
- Simple and intuitive folding mechanism for the onboard product conveyors for ease of deployment and onsite movement.
- Hydraulic folding catwalks as standard for improved onsite efficiency and to enable rapid screen box deployment.
- The hydraulics system has been engineered to provide the optimum balance of power and efficiency.
- Screen box angle can be hydraulically adjusted to an angle between 18°and 32°.
- T-Link telematics hardware and software along with a free seven-year data subscription are fitted and installed as standard.